The Shiloh church is a community of believers that live together with a family spirit. As a family, we often want to share photos and videos of various events and people. The use of these photos and videos is a privilege we will respect and honor.
In this digital age, photos may be taken of performances, worship services, field trips, special presentations, fellowship activities and community outreach projects. We use these photos to record, to promote, and to celebrate our church ministries. Photos may be used on bulletin boards, in slide shows and PowerPoint presentations, in printed publications, and on our church website and social media.
- Printed publications include posters, brochures, cards, books, etc.
- Online sharing includes our website, Facebook page and groups, Twitter, Google+ page and YouTube channel.
Media Use Policy
- Photos and videos are primarily of people in public spaces, and/or at public events.
- We will not knowingly post anything that would be embarrassing, objectionable or hurtful to anyone in a photo or video.
- To ensure the privacy of children and adults, the use of full names or personal identifying information requires verbal approval for adults and written approval for children from the parent or legal guardian.
- If copyright for a photo or video is held by someone other than Shiloh, we will receive permission to post it and provide credit if desired by the photographer.
- If you see a photo that includes you or your child and would like it removed from the site, please call (319) 656-3156 ext. 1133 or sent details using the contact form.
Permissions for Use of Our Media and Content
Unless otherwise indicated, photographs and videos are the property of and are copyrighted by Shiloh and may not be used for any purpose (including but not limited to: downloading, printing, distributing) without permission from Shiloh.
We encourage the sharing of our content through social media outlets including YouTube videos, blogs, and Facebook posts. Please link to our posted content instead of downloading and reposting.